Sunday, June 12, 2005

this blog is more like my diary

its just been a day since i have started this blog and i am so excited to write. i dedicate this excitement and encouragement to that one person in my life who is very special to me. I am like a person who just needs a small spark and i can do anything. i jus need constant encoragement n understanding and thats it. I really want to write lots, i dont know the reason why , probably its because i have never really spoken my mind really aloud. Its always been what the other person says or likes. i really dont mind making the other person happy because it gives me happiness. If i do something and she likes it then nothing like it , i would be really happy.
As a person i am really scared to write or speak freely because i am scared as to how the other person would react . I am really scared even now because i dont know how people are going to react reading my blog, r they going to think wht is this guy writing, whats he blabbering and all this. Anyway i have started this writing process and i hope to take it really forward.

1 comment:

Roshomon said...

doesn't matter wat ur blog is like...
u keep writing..
doesn't matter who reads it...
this is ur page n u shud type whatever u feel........
happy blogging