Tuesday, June 14, 2005

phew.....!!! not able to open my mouth

hey vaibhav appreciate what you have said man. i totaly agree that we have certain pre concieved notions about people . I agree to the view that how we would react to the person wearing the dhoti at the signal. well thats a topic that can be debated over n over again. I want to talk about views. Who decides whether the view i have is correct or not. By the time i explain my view to people around me i am like totally done. I am not able to figure whether we need to talk loudly to put forth our views to people or how do i do it. Everybody in this world wants to put forth thier views and they want it make it sound as if thats correct.....

actually i feel like a person with a plaster around my mouth and jus about little space is left. So most of which i like to say is like blocked and filtered and only few things come out. But then i try make pacify myself saying that this is part of my personality and i have been designed to be like this. If i could be more articulate in expressing my views then i would have not beeen who i am now...i guess God has made us all in a package take it or leave it types....its probably a combo deal....cant help each of us are probably different combos and we come with different combinations with all the positives and negatives.......

1 comment:

Love you longtime! said...

Yes, the eternal question is who judges wts right and whats not? and yes you dont have to close your mouth.... i mean you can express your view without being to opinionated! if other ppl view you as something, which you wouldnt want them to view you, then just let it be. ppl keep saying things, because they dont know you. if you comment on something and someone says "thats so narrow minded", you know that doesn't affect you cuz he doesnt' know you well. and merely one or few comments abnout someone or something cannot really give one a whole picture of that person's personality.