Sunday, June 12, 2005

i know everything

i dont why this happens to me. everytime i think the worst is over something better comes up. i fully well understand that life cannot be a bed of roses but there should be an end an answer to all the questions i have. why is that people always have to doubt my credentials. everytime i try not to hurt anybody i end up hurting them even more. i jus want to tell everybody please dont mistake me , i am not intending to hurt u but its time u understand me. pleasetry n believe me. i might look playful , or not serious but belive me i am very serious. when its time to get serious i get very serious.

everybody has thier own point of view to things , thats the best part about people. and all of them are correct. there is no right no wrong but only a different view. if this is going to like this then how are we to live. if everybody wants to put thier opinion through then who is going to adjust. Everybody wants thier thing to go forward , its only about them is it ..what about the people like us..are we going to get crushed everytime because u want to do certain things ..?

1 comment:

Roshomon said...

I think you should write...believe me it will help you think a lot more clearly and be much assertive...
with everyone..
including me :(