Tuesday, June 14, 2005

its about us

I am jus trying to write some thing , basically trying to focus myself

I mean how easy its for us to distinguish people and pass comments saying that they are so dumb and they are not part of the "intellectual gang". What defines a person as an Intellectual and who defines them. Who has coined these rules ?? I really get upset when people dont respect others . I mean none of us know everything in this world . We can't be perfect individuals. What ever the other person i am sure we will not know. Lets try n respect the other person for what ever he is . He must be gifted with something which we cannot do . Just because i dont think the same way as u think it does not make me small or inferior. its my view it may be very childish and very very basic but then its not wrong . Jus because our views differ i dont become inferior. I guess day by day all of us are losing the concept of respecting the other person for what ever he is. Our succes our education has got into our heads and we start treating people with dis respect. I jus want to ask people who the hell are they...Have they taken the responsibilty of the world or are they the moral authority to decide on whats wrong and whats not .

I think the most important thing is that one must be strong from inside and not outside. I guess your outer personality will help you but that would be only for a few days but later its only your inner side that is going to count. But sadly all of us have started respecting people who makes the most noise. all the silent ones are properly crushed. I mean jus because i dont refute what the other person is saying that person does not become right and i dont become right.Sadly people assume like that ...... and i really feel sad for them...

1 comment:

Love you longtime! said...

yes you are right....but we all have pre-concieved notions about everyone around us. I mean if we see someone at the traffic signal, in dhoti-kurta wouldnt the first thought coming to our mind will be "he's not that educated or he hails from a village"...right? See he might not be from a village and mite even be foreign-educated but since we will never see that person again we kinda take that image inour mind and assume that he is just the way you've thought him to be.