Monday, November 07, 2005

what do you think of this letter...?

I am attaching a copy of a letter sent by my cousin in our family's yahoo group. Just wanted to ask you all, what do you think...?



"Hi !!!

Idd Mubarak to you, all at home and everyone in this
group.

Yes am happy with my new job. Though I do not get to
earn as much as I could have in the US or in Gulf, I
like what I am doing at work and also am having a
great time with bro, mom and dad and all my pals in
bangalore.

Recently, another roomate of mine came back to India
after working in the US for a bit and getting a H1. He
got into Intel here in Bangalore and is staying with
his parents - who are happy to have him back and plan
to get him married real soon.

Out of all the roomies I have had in the US, more than
half of them are back in india.

Rest everything is fine...

Regards and MTV enjoy...

J "

No comments: