Thursday, November 10, 2005

Cornflakes Story...




Yes .. I had cornflakes both the time. Yesterday night i came back home from the lab at around 3.15. Was feeling hungry so i thought why not have some cornflakes. I got up in the morning did some work went back to sleep again. I was supposed to go to the department but i did not have the energy so i went back to sleep. I got up at 1.45. Wanted to eat something but then i realised that i had only 15 min left for class, so i ran for class. Finished with class then went to the radio station to work. By the time i finished it was 5.30. I was hungry i thought chalo bhai lunch kar lete hain par karen toh kya karen...? dopahar mein tho hum log ke ghar koi khana nahin bantha. so what is the next best option ..? you are right it was cornflakes.
Thankfully for dinner its not cornflakes as i made some good food today. I still haven't eaten though. Have to go back home and eat it. I am back at the radio station to do some archiving of stories onto a cd. So this is it my cornflakes story. A story i hope will end very soon....

By the way we have an off tomorrow. Its Veteran's day. It seems after a long time our university has decided to give an off.

5 comments:

Roshomon said...

the only difference is I survive on Maggi these days!!

AB said...

Have your tried cornflakes with yoghurt. It is yumm. Also add in loads of nuts. So maybe you can try cornflakes with milk for lunch and cornflakes with yoghurt for dinner;-)

AB said...

I meant to ask, have you tried it?

acidrocks said...

ab: innovations with cornflakes is it..!!!!
I haven't tried it , but may be if i get bored of having cornflakes with milk will try that too. thanks.. :-)

thorswheels said...

Try fried eggs and baked beans on Maggi!
By the way, how are you doing?