Sunday, April 16, 2006

Morris Library




I dont usually go to the university library. In my field of work i dont see a reason why i should go to the library except for doing a story or something like that. Right from my bachelors i could never picture myself sitting in the library and reading a whole lot of books. I dont like reading at all. I have never read novels in my life till now. I don't understand how people can sit in one place and read books like harry potter. ( The book is so damn thick..!@#@!)

Coming back to my library story, this is my fourth visit to the library. The students are allowed to check out Dell lap tops. The last three times that i came here, i did nothing except waste time on the internet browsing some stupid websites. This time i said to myself i would actually search for books and order it and read. I did that. I searched for books in research area and requested them at the circulation desk. Went down to the circulation desk and told the pretty american girl that i have ordered for some books and if she could get it for me.

Now being a new visitor to the library i did not knew that it would take at least 4 hours to take a book. ( This is because of the renovation taking place inside the library) i returned back empty handed. ( Of course after doing some chit chat with the pretty american girl & finding out her major n why she is working on a sunday and vagaira vagaira...). Now i want to study but books nahin hain..kya karen tho socha kyon nahin blog likhthay hain..so thats how this post came up..
ok now comments please............. thank you..!!!

No comments: