Thursday, April 13, 2006

I love thursdays

Thursday i think is the best day of the week. I dont have anything to do. I have a class at 11. There is nothing much to do that for that class, no reading no assignments nothing. I hate tuesdays and wednesdays...Tuesdays because i have to do my assignments for my classes on wednesday and everytime i end up doing in the last minute and i hate it...and i hate wednesdays because i have two full blown solid classes, both of them have a lot of work to do. The evening class is the most boring.... its called " Qualitative research" and its definitely not for me.. I have to read like 50-60 pages every week which i cannot... I have never read a novel in my life and my prof expects me to read all this...
The climate has been really good. It's spring time. We had our class outside yesterday. For the first time the class looked interesting as it was outside and i could just watch the trees , cars and ofourse pretty girls go by....
ok that was lot of tuesdays wednesdays and thursdays...sorry about that...

No comments: