Sunday, August 14, 2005

The journey to the destination is always the best....

Finally all the hype is over and i am settling down to normalcy in this place. I still dont have proper access to the internet( none of my room-mates have desktops or laptops at home ) so i guess it will take time for me to get into serious blogging. To start with the stop over at frankfurt was very good. That was my first step on foriegn soil and i was little excited , i liked the place. Every 30 secs there was a landing or take off. It was a such a huge airport with so many gates. It was also the first time i encountered walk ways ...so it was nice. my flight to frankfurt was an eight hour flight . I went hungry for the most of the time as they served very little food and i hadn't eaten much at home before leaving. It was a huge flight like a big hall. probably double the size of our local domestic flights. Till today i feel that my journey was the best thing. This place is really quite depressing , probably because missing i am missing india, chennai my home my comp my bike my friends most importantly my cell phone ..god i miss all these so much...i am constantly reminded of all this. Everyday i ask myself " kahan se kahan aa gaye bhai .... aage kya karna hai.." its such a good life back home with friends home food no restrictions...anywyaz cant help now... taken the plunge so better not crib about it...

2 comments:

Tridib said...

Hi, good to hear from you. Looking forward to more posts on your experiences abroad!

Roshomon said...

"Journey to the destination...."
Profound, sad but true!!