Saturday, December 17, 2005

I am done.

I am done. I cant believe it. One sem is over. I never thought i would be able to get stuff done, finish my assignnments in time. But then thank god i finished everyything onn time. I don't have much expectations with the grades part, will leave that for later.

some american lingo for you guyys..

something very good = awesome , its kick ass stuff
something done very cleverly = neat , sweet
bye = later
my teacher scolded me = my prof fired my ass
Everybody was shouting at me = my ass was under fire
alright= awrite
biscuits = cookies
Thanks very much = i really appreciate it
cycle= bike
car dicky = trunk
cola = soda
no = hell no
petrol=gas
ok thats it for now...later !!!!

5 comments:

thorswheels said...

Inshaallah you'll pass with glying colours. But the dictionary was great. Kick ass stuff.

thorswheels said...

*flying*

Roshomon said...

Proud of you!!
Never thought you would be done with all that work so on time!!

Love you longtime! said...

LOL... thanks for the Yankee lingo!

Tridib said...

That was neat. Happy New Year!