Thursday, October 27, 2005

I am in love with




I am in love with ...no not the woman in the picture but with the fact that i am actually doing the edits myself . I am learning Final Cut pro and its easier than avid. I can do more than rough edit now with dissolves and other effects. I was experimenting with a lot of things in final cut like picture movement and other things. I actually have to submit a 7 min piece on Mae west ( yeah ..its her pic ) . I have till now shyed away from editing, i was thinking may be i wont be able to do it but now i am feeling confident about it. Need to practice more though...

Today shona was saying that CNN has joined hands with IBN..thats like great news...i wonder how the other channels might be reacting to this news...have the newspapers covered it....Lot of stuff happening in India...CNN is the only channel which can be compared to channels in india. Its the only channel that to an extent is not biased like the other channels. the local channels here are impossible...they are something like our very own TV channel of " amma " .....

2 comments:

Roshomon said...

learning editing not bad!!
i'm practising on avid!
three cheers to our production house!!!

acidrocks said...

Hip Hip Hurray !!!!

Hip Hip Hurray !!!!

Hip Hip Hurray !!!!