Sunday, September 04, 2005

On Kitchen

lot of first stuff for me here. I mean there are certain things which i never did back home. One of them was entering into the kitchen. I was so lazy that i would not even enter the kitchen to take my own food. I would expect somebody to serve me food in the plate and give it to me. Another thing i did not like about the kitchen was the sink . I could not imagine how people would put thier hand inside and clean the drain when its stuck with all those food particles .I would not even keep the plate inside the sink, i would leave it outside par abhi ............ woh luxury sab khatam ho gaya. The time i am at my apartment here i spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Here everybody has to take care of the kitchen, wash your own plates, wash the utensils in which you cooked and every other aspect associated with the kitchen.

Never in my life i thought that i would cleaning the sink and stuff. I was washing the utensils the other day and i thought to myself " arre bhai kahan aake phas gaye aur dekho kya kya kaam karna pad raha hai" . One thing all of us are learning is how to manage the kitchen..

Yesterday one of my room mates cooked nice tasty chicken. It was the second time we were having chicken in a month. This is like luxury here.( i mean nobody has the time to cook chicken here..) I cooked veg fried rice , it was like ok. One of the guys got ice cream , so like after a long time we had good food.

In a day we eat only once properly. We survive on corn flakes the whole day and night its the only time when we get to eat proper food.

2 comments:

Tridib said...

So you are roughing it out, eh? But, tell me, didn't we give you good training in Mayur Vihar??? Al the best. Lagaay Raho!

acidrocks said...

That training really helped, i must say !!!!